Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Working from home

Working from home


I have been wondering all morning what business people do. How do home run businesses get bigger and what do they do to make them grow?

Am I doing anything wrong?



While I have been doing beauty routines for myself and the house, you know the washing and cleaning of both parties. 
I have been wondering what I'm doing wrong.
Is there anything more that I can do?


Free and easy



Now we mustn't forget that I'm a very lazy person and I built my business so that I could enjoy life's free and easy time. This just means I love my free time to write in my diary and procrastinate. 

Questions


Do I want my business to grow? 
I have no idea. 
I know the right answer would be yes. 
But I'm scared of losing my free time. 
So how do I over come this problem?


Do others have this problem?


I have a friend called D and she has lots of things that she would like to do but can't get herself to do them. 
I know how she feels, apart from I have no plans of what I really want to do. 

How do we make ourselves do the job? 
Or even find the job.

Now I really would like some answers here. 


So pretty Please write down some answers below. Leave a comment below.

Thank you for you help.

Post a Comment