Tuesday, 23 September 2014

My new woman cave



My new woman cave.


Hello Dears,
here to my new working, reading and relaxing space.
Why do I call it my woman cave? 
Well it's something we from Lime Tree Fruits coaching program, use in our self care work shop.


What every woman should have

 
Every woman should have an indoor space that she loves and an outdoor space. 
A space in the house or garden where she can relax have a cuppa in her hand and a book. 
Where she can tank up those batteries and have the right to be on her own if she so desires.

Your worth this space 

It's your right to have your own space.
You are worth that sacred space. You should fight for a space in your own home or and garden. 
We women have children who need us and husbands or wives who take up all our time. 
By having a woman cave you give back time to yourself. If we don't take time to relax no one else will give us time to do so. If we don't take care of ourselves, no one will. 
So here's to the right to have a woman cave. 


I'm one of the lucky ones 

I have two out door spaces I like to use. One of them is situated at the front of our house/farm. The other in our garden/back yard.

Now this new one, the one in the garden was built with two objectives in mind. 
One was so I could have protected working, relaxing outdoor space. The other so that people driving, walking or riding by couldn't look into our garden. 



Garden space





The one in the front of our house I like to use in the mornings between driving from one school to the next.
I love to sit there because I can see who is about to come and visit and the other reason is that my dogs can't bug me. 
Oh and the most important reason is the sun. 
I have sun there in the mornings and early afternoon. 


Front door space






Post a Comment