Thursday, 16 October 2014

Vision Board


Making a vision board

Can be a fun arty thing to do. You don't have to be into crafting to make one. You only have to let the big kid in you out to play. 

Get out those big scissors and glue out and get ready to play!!!!

Cut up some magazines with pictures of the things you want in your life and stick them down.
Doesn't have to be neat and tidy or even colourful. Just get sticking.


Why do I have a vision board?

I have a vision board to keep track of the goals I have in life. 
Lot's of the things I want to have are stuck down on my vision board. It's not finished and doesn't have to be. 
My dreaming is not complete so why should my vision board. I can add things to it as I go along in life.


What goes onto a vision board?

Anything and everything. What are your big dreams? 
Or if that's to hard to picture or even think about, then start off with small dreams. 
What do you need in your living space (bedroom, kitchen, bathroom)
What new clothes, hand bag, shoes would you like to have?

Now dream a bit bigger.

Is there a new car that you would love to have?
Where would you like to go on holiday this year or next year? Where would you like to spend your Christmas?
What did you want to be when you grow /grew up?
Would you like another job, what job would you like? 
Do you need a new bigger bathroom or kitchen. 
Do the children need new rooms?

Now dream a lot bigger 

Is there this one dream that you haven't told anyone about because you just don't believe it will come true? Well that's the very dream you have to stick down.
Do you want to fly around the world in a hot-air-balloon? 
Are you looking for Mr or Mrs Perfect, what should he or she be like? (Not talking about looks here, it's the inner person that counts) 


Why do I have two?

Why not? The more the merrier I say.
One for my private life the other for my business life. 
I could even have one for  my crafting life. 
Can you think of more? Please do give me your ideas.



Where do I keep them?

I keep one in my office where I can look at it every time I sit down to do something. Or talk on the phone. 
The other is in my bedroom. It's not far from where I lay my head. I look at it before I close my eyes and when I get dressed in the morning. 














Now it's your turn. 

I would love to see your vision board. 
Just post a picture in the box below or your link. 
Don't be shy.
Have a lovely day and keep dreaming.


Post a Comment