Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Planner Addicts Tag




Planner Addicts 

 

I saw this tag on the YouTube channel In My Opinion, and I thought I would take part. Seems like a fun thing to do.
So here goes.



***QUESTIONS***




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



1. What planner are you currently using? 


I am using 4 different planners at the moment.

Filofax Finsbury A5, Filofax Domino A5, Filofax Floral Burst 

Personal and Staples Better Binder A5 as a teachers planner.


------------------------------------------------------------------------


2. What planner(s) have given you 

planner peace?



The Finsbury for it's texture and size and for just for the 

overall feel of it. The Floral Burst for it's wonderful fun

 colour and because it's so easy to take with me. 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------


3. Filofax, Midori or Erin Condren? 


Filofax. 

I don't have a Midori but I have made one with Moleskine 

note books. I don't have an Erin Condren because the 

shipping costs to Germany are way too high.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------


4. Pocket, personal, A5, or binder? 


Personal is the easiest to take with me and still be able to 

write in. 




-----------------------------------------------------------------------


5. Where do you get inspired the 

most? YouTube, Instagram or 

Pinterest?

 

YouTube inspires me the most. I just love watching people 

rave about their planners and how they use them.



------------------------------------------------------------------------


6. What's your go to pen?



Oh my go to pens are the Pilot Frixion. I just hate the  

thought of having a pen that you can't rub out if you make a 

mistake, or have to change a date.



------------------------------------------------------------------------


7. What are your favourite inserts? 



My favourite inserts are the inserts from LimeTreeFruits.com



-----------------------------------------------------------------------


8. Stickers, post-it's, or page flags? 


Post-it's


-----------------------------------------------------------------------


9. Keep it simple or deck it out? 


I keep it simple my inserts are full of colour I don't need to 

add more. I need the space.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------



10. How many sections do you have in 

your planner? 


I have month on 2 pages, 12 month dividers with a week on 2 

pages, What's on my plate,

E-section, Money, Marriage, Birthdays and extra with paper.   



-----------------------------------------------------------------------



11. Do you use a planner for school? 


Yes I do, my Staples Better Binder with LimeTreeFruits.com 

teachers inserts. 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------



12. Rings, spiral bound, discbound or 

other? Why? 


Rings because I can add and change my layouts to suit my 

needs.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------



13. Do you use a dashboard? How?


Yes I have a dashboard. 

I have more than 1. 

I use them to put post-it's on to remind myself of important 

things to remember.






------------------------------------------------------------------------




It's your turn


I Tag You!!




Please leave your YouTube video link or your blog 

post down below in the comments.

I can't wait to read or watch yours.














Post a Comment