Monday, 1 December 2014

Christmas Decorations



Christmas Decorations 


I'm not a Christmas decoration kind of person any more.
I used to be back in the day when my kids where small and we decorated the house together.  
We usually leave the house over the holidays to get away from Family stress. Now that my children have moved out we can enjoy the holidays as a couple alone. 

This year is different

This year we will be staying home so I thought that it would be a lovely idea to decorate the house. I'm going slow on this. I'm starting off small.

Here is my Christmas decoration haul

I went to depot to just have a look and see what they had. 
You know like you do. You only want to have a look and not spend anything, but end up with a bag in your hand.











The candles and the plate are from Ikea.










Advent candle plate 

It didn't turn out the way I thought it would turn out.
Thanks to my sister in-law who is good at these things it turned out much better.







This is what it looks like on my table.

Yesterday was the First Advent so The first candle was lit.






Over to you

Tell me what your decorations look like. Do you also have any Advent decoration? Do you have an Advent Calender? 
This is what my husband got me. ( Farmers )






You can even link some of your photos here, I would love to see them.

Have a lovely Advent.

Your Susan 




Post a Comment